Saturday, April 10, 2010

Kings Doninion with the love of my life




On April 9, 2010, Zack took me to Kings Dominion. The day was AMAZINGGGG!!! We rode the new roller coaster, Intimidator 305, very front row. It was the coolest thing ever. When we rode Boo Blasters on Boo Hill, Zack got scared by the skeletons at the end of the ride. He was like a little kid and the boogyman :). He danced with Snoopy and we ate mini corndog nuggets. We left the park around 8p., and went to his house for dinner. There his mom made us Hamburger Helper, and we watched the movie Zombieland. It was the greatest day in my life. He's the sweetest guy I've ever met in my life. He makes me so happy, and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend/best friend. At the end of the evening, when he dropped me off at my house, I started to cry because I didn't want the day to end. I love him more than anything in the world, and I hope I spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments: