Monday, November 1, 2010

"I'm going to regret this later..."

Many things happen from day to day, but this day was like no other.  I'm the party kind of person, and so Homecoming is my scene.  The evening was amazing and couldn't have been more fun.  Even though my "best friend" ended up not being able to come due to certain circumstances, it was actually a good thing.  Dancing with all of my closest friends really made the night more interesting.  We all took pictures to prove it...  Hence the title.
The only major downfall of the dance was the stupid DJ.  He kept playing music from Grease and Hairspray.  What in the world, dude?!  That's not dance material.  Gabe, Rachel, and I sat at a bar table for about thirty minutes wondering who hired that guy.  Other minor detriments to the evening included my three inch heels, Gabe smashing a few of my toes, random guys I don't know grinding my backside, and being able to smell Anthony from six feet away.  I have never seen such a sweaty guy; it was so gross.
All in all, I can't wait for next year.

L M Butler

No comments: