Thursday, October 28, 2010

Overwhelmed and so on...

Busy just hasn't been the word for me here lately.  It's almost ridiculous, but I'd rather be busy than painstakingly bored.  So far, for the past three weeks, I've been after school every day for at least an hour and a half.  It's great.
Pep rally and the Homecoming game are tomorrow.  I'm rather excited.  Considering I'm on Pep Rally Committee, I get to skip out on orchestra.  Lucky me.  Also, after school I have to help out with the tailgate for three different clubs.  It should be very interesting because the times were changed.  I hope all goes well.  And before tailgate, I'm heading over to the Freshy campus to visit someone in particular; afterward, the girls and I are all heading to Chik-Fil-A, too.  It should be fun.
For those who take an interest, the Requiem concert was amazing!  Everyone in the chorus and orchestra couldn't have done any better.  I can't wait for the Christmas concert.
This past Saturday, I went to All County Orchestra; it was pathetic.  I've never been so embarrassed to have my name to a performance in my life.  The rehearsals were  fine, and everyone did pretty swell.  Then come time for the concert, however, everyone bombed their parts.  Need less to say, it was an epic fail.
On another note, the beloved "best friend" of mine and I are back to not speaking, yet again.  Go figure, sadly.  I love him to death and he's like a brother to me, but our friendship is just so messed up.   I've had enough.  When he leaves for the Navy in a few months, that'll be the end of that soap opera.

L M Butler

No comments: