Friday, December 17, 2010

Snow, ice, and other cold things

Ohh Gizmo.  So fascinated by snow.
Snow is pretty, but rather annoying.  The only thing I adore about it is that it ended up causing me to have two extra days of Winter break.  Sledding is fun and snowball fights are fantastic, but the dry, cold air is brutal.  I can't stay warm at all.  I've tried sitting by the fire, drinking coffee, wearing slippers and socks, two pairs of pants, three shirts, a hoodie, and hat all at once.  Nothing works.  I guess I'm just cold natured.
Here lately with Rock4Life, we're trying to get this cause approved by Stansberry.  He's a little concerned about it, and Mr. Johnston is a pessimist about the subject as well.  I ended up going into Stansberry's office with a well thought-out portfolio, and stressing the cause to him.  He still wants to talk to Johnston more, but I don't think that'll help the matter.  I'll be so disappointed if this doesn't go through, although I know I've gone above and beyond to get this on it's way.
As for other cold things, I'm a tad bitter here lately.  I think it just has a lot to do with stress of the holidays, my "best" friend and I finally putting our "friendship" to rest, and then beloved ole' Zackypo.  Hah!  I have to admit, the "bff" thing is a pretty good thing.  It's one of those things where it's been bad for so long, that there's just no saving it.  He's going his own way here soon, so "So Long, Goodbye" really fits the cause.  As for Zachary, he's just him.  There's nothing more to it.  I honestly don't understand why I miss him so dearly, but hey.  What can you do?  He's a pretty awesome guy; jerk or no jerk, you've got to love him.


L M Butler

No comments: