Wednesday, May 25, 2011

On my level

To start off, Prom was amazing. Even though it was in the gym, it was so much fun. All the girls, Brandon, and I went to take pictures then only Lindsey, Morgan, Berkeley, Brandon, and I went to dinner at Uno's. I was so happy that I only spent $4.19 on dinner. Hah. Kids meal all the way. Our group was the first on the dance floor. It was awkward at first but then other people joined us and it was pretty cool. The DJ was pretty good, and the PTSA did an amazing job at decorating. It didn't even look like a gym. Brandon and I danced from the minute we got there at 8p. until the DJ played the last song at 11:30p. We were so tired, but we still went to after prom. The entire night was amazing, even if it didn't go as planned. I can't wait for next year.
Color Guard is so much fun. I'm so glad I finally decided to try out. Only thing is, I pulled my quadricep and I don't think I can go to practice tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to try out next Wednesday. Otherwise, I'll just play volleyball next year.
Senioritis is kicking my ass butt. I don't want to do anything whatsoever. I have six papers to write by Tuesday and I haven't even started the books. I'm screwed. 
The best friend and I are getting along again. I'm so glad considering graduation is almost here. I didn't want us to leave on a bad note, and he doesn't either. Like he said, "It's the end." Hah. But I'll see him again. Unlike somebody else... We might have our fights and fair share of bullshit, but in the end we're good friends. Nobody understands it, not even us. Oh well.
I'm hype for summer. I just want to go to the beach and chill. Plus I get to see some old seniors again since almost a year ago. I'm looking forward to catching up with them. I hope this summer is better than the last.

Here are a couple extra Prom 2011 photos...
my hair
dinner
top of the dress
L M Butler

No comments: