Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pickups and letdowns

Best overall
Phew. This month is kicking my butt. I've got too much to do. Haha. At least I'm not bored to tears.
Busch Gardens was this past weekend! It was so much fun. I stayed with Michael, Amanda, Shannon, and Brandon the whole day. We did awesome at festival even though Mr. Johnston couldn't figure out how to get off stage and forgot which song we were on. Hah! But both orchestras got first place in their division and over all best orchestra in the competition.
Prom is next weekend and I'm really looking forward to it. My dress is so pretty and my date, Brandon, is the best. He's such a sweetheart. I'm so excited to get to chill with him for two weekends in a row. I'm waiting to see how this gym will look... Mrs. Zoller says it's going to be pretty cool, but we'll see.
Graduation is almost here. I'm so sad about it. So many of my friends are leaving and I don't want them to. Although it's a little funny how "best friend" is getting mad that I'm becoming good friends with Dale and saying that I'll miss him a lot. Jealous much? Possibly. I'll miss them both, but not as much as someone who already left.
I took my Chemistry SOL today. It was so easy. I don't know why I freaked out over it. Now I have my math one next week. I'm just hoping to pass that one. Haha.
Color Guard tryouts are next week. I'm nervous. A lot of people keep telling me the girls are bitchy as hell, but I'll form my own opinion on that one. I know there's one girl I don't particularly like, but oh well.
Otherwise, I'm really getting tired of guys letting me down. Ya know? It really sucks. I really hate the "I like you a lot, but nothing is going to happen between us unless it benefits me." line. Prick. I'm so close to slapping the hell out of that dude that it's not even funny. Whatever though. I haven't dated someone in almost a year and so I don't think I'll date anyone until college. I guess I really shouldn't care, eh? My friend said, "Just give it time..."


L M Butler

No comments: