Monday, August 22, 2011

The basic bitchez wear that shit, so I don't even bother

My new friend
This summer is already almost over. Two weeks from tomorrow and it is back to the old grind. I'm excited but I'm not. I still have to finish my summer assignments and all that hubbub. I wish that I had done more this summer, but whatever.
Speaking of things I've done this summer, at one point my mom, aunt, cousin, and I all went to the Natural Bridge Zoo. We had a blast. My mom wanted to go mainly to pet a baby tiger and get a picture of her and I holding it. There were two baby cubs the time we went. One was a bengal tiger named Apollo and a white bengal tiger name Zeus. We ended up being able to hold Zeus and take our picture with him. He was a heavy little thing. Haha. We also visited the drive-thru zoo that was near Natural Bridge. That was hilarious. All of the animals were sticking their heads in the car and spitting food everywhere. My mother got her little food bucket taken away by one of the camels. It scared the crap out of her. Hah. It wasn't exactly my idea of a vacation but it was something to do. I ended up making friends with one of the giraffes.
So, the guy that I was talking to and really liked has almost completely stopped talking to me. Now that football season has started, he barely has time to even text me. I also really pissed him off the last time we hung out, so I'm thinking that maybe that also has something to do with it. Even though that mess was almost three weeks ago. Really? Get over what I said and move on. I sincerely apologized and I would take it back if I could. Whatever... Guys seem to always end up disliking me for whatever reason possible. I always fuck screw up good things before I get to enjoy them. I have terrible guilt, so I feel really bad. I just miss talking to him, ya know? I hope that he starts talking to me again at least once school starts. However, I don't want to end up dating a guy who doesn't have time for a girlfriend. Been there, dealt with that bullshit; NEVER again. I may not deserve the best, but I deserve better than that.
My best friend left about a week ago for the Navy. He came over the day before he left to say goodbye. I wasn't expecting him to, but I was really excited to see him one last time. It meant a lot that he took time from his busy schedule to spend a fews hours with me. He and I no longer have that awkward tension between us of the, "Are we friends? Or more than friends?" thing. I love him to death, but as nothing more than a friend. And I think he finally realizes that. I'm so surprised that our friendship wasn't ruined by everything that has happened over the past two years. I don't think I could have survived these past two without him there sometimes. Then again, he was a big problem himself. Oh well, he's gone now. I probably won't see him much, if at all, for the next eight years. So, farewell. <3
So, I was going to try out for volleyball but... Yeah. I went the first day and tore my quad muscle. Yep, I'm a clutz. What can I say? I was only able to go the one day, so obviously I didn't make the team. I think it would have been too much anyway. With holding two offices, three clubs, Rock4Life, AP classes, and only one "easy-breezy" class this year, I would have gone crazy. Like a friend of mine pointed out, it would have overloaded me and I would fail at everything because I would be doing too much. So, I guess it was a blessing in disguise? Hah. At least that's how I am having to look at it. 
Not much else is really happening for me right now. I've been at home mostly, trying to get all of my crap straight for school and just my life in general. I'm trying to figure out everything I need so that I can apply for college here soon and get that mess going. I'm back to contemplating what major I'd like to study again. I'm interested in Aerospace Engineering, but I want to do something on a worldly scale. Something that I could do anywhere in the world, while learning about other cultures and lifestyles. I change my mind a lot, I know. I just get bored with the same thing over and over.


"Life moves fast. Sometimes you have to step back and take a look or else you'll miss it."


L M Butler

No comments: