Thursday, August 4, 2011

WEEZY F. BABY!

So, as I said in my last post, I went to a Lil Wayne concert on the 30th of August. It was amazing. It featured the Far East Movement, Keri Hilson, Rick Ross (Ricky Rozzay), Young Money, Mack Mane, and (of course) Lil Tunechi. I took pictures of the whole concert like a crazy person. I also recorded videos, but in the background you can hear me screaming and singing as if I were tone deaf. Hahaha. I kid you not. The concert was really a last minute plan. Lindsey called me on Friday night and said, "So, spend the night at my house tonight, go to VA Beach with me tomorrow, then a Weezy concert, then come home Sunday." I said, "Well, alrighty! On my way over." Hahaha. So, I went and spent the night at her house and then her sister, Ashley, and her friend Lena picked us up Saturday morning. We hit the beach for the day and chilled at the Hilton Sky Bar. The Hilton hotel was beyond fabulous. We headed for the concert around 6p. and it started at 7p. Everyone performed in the order as I listed them above. Lil Wayne was the best of all. He is such an amazing entertainer. I really hope I get to see him LIVE again.


Lil Wayne <3 - "Sorry 4 The Wait"
Weezy <3 - "Sorry 4 The Wait"
Far East Movement !
Keri Hilson !
Ricky Roozzzaaayy! "God Forgives, I Don't"
Lil Tunechi <3 "Sorry 4 The Wait"
L M Butler

No comments: