Friday, March 9, 2012

It is what it is, I guess

My desk chair... More shit breaking...
I swear, more shit goes wrong in my life than good most of the time. One thing good happens, then forty bad things happen. Whether it is from simple to major things, it never fails. I'm so tired of Murphy's Law weighing down on me that I just want to cry and sleep.
There for a while, everything was great. I was happy, with my friends, everything was going right for a change. But here within the past month, everything has gone to shit again. Whether I am broke as a joke or something breaks, it all happens at once. There is really not a whole lot for me to look forward to. Fun things are about to happen, but I am forbidden from doing any of them because of various reasons.
My Senior year is coming up and it's bittersweet. I'm excited to leave, no doubt. However, I am not happy with my schedule at all. However, I am dropping my most hated class, so that is a plus. Also, my parents are fighting me about which college I am allowed to attend. I have changed my mind about UVA and I would rather go to ODU, Old Dominion University. It still has a great engineering program and it is less expensive. My parents want me to go to a community college, but I refuse. I am not dumb enough for those schools. They are for slackers and people who just are not smart enough for the "big, bad" universities. I am at the point to where my attitude is, "Fuck it." and move on. I am not going to argue with them. I am tired of hearing the same old lecture and getting yelled at over nothing. So, when I graduate, I will pack my bags, find a job, and get the hell out of my house. I am so over it.
Prom is coming up and it sounds like it is going to be pretty nice. I do not know if it can top last year's, but it sounds nice. I want to go but then again I have the same attitude about Prom as college at this point. People want to argue and I am tired of wasting my breath on an endless, losing battle. I have my dress and everything but no date, nowhere to get my hair done, no money to put into the rest of the things I need (jewelry, nails, hair, dinner, etc.). So, I just do not care.
It seems like I am returning back to my "IDGAF" attitude about a lot of things. It is probably for the best in some cases anyway. Forget it.
Do not get me wrong, things could be worse... I just do not want things to go wrong in the first place. It is too much at one time...


Shit happens.


L M Butler

No comments: