Tuesday, October 12, 2010

So, about that...

On Saturday, October 9th, my best friend and I went to Ashland Berry Farm for their haunted woods shindig.  It was so much fun, I must say.  Being as skiddish as I am, my friend tended to take advantage of this.  He and I were behind this group of people from Cosby, and they couldn't have been more entertaining if they tried.  This guy named Billy was directly in front of me, and this guy was at least 6'4".  In the house maze, you have to crawl and duck in certain places.  Watching this huge guy try to squeeze himself into a small tunnel was probably the highlight of the entire walk-through.  I'm definitely scared easily, and it ended up being that my best friend didn't jump at anything in the maze except my screaming.  I find that a little amusing.
When we left the house in the woods, we jumped back onto the tractor that took us back to the main entrance.  We didn't end up leaving the farm until 11p.  On the way home, we decided to make a midnight WaWa run.  All in all, it was a fantastic evening.  It's been the best I've had in a long time.

L M Butler

No comments: