Saturday, April 16, 2011

ALMOST there

I adore the month of April because of the age old, "April showers bring May flowers" thing. I love rainy days.
Spring Break is finally here. Thank God. I'm so glad I finally have a week's break from school. Only problem is, I have so much work to do over the break that it's not going to be all that relaxing. Between work teachers gave me, going to NC next weekend (Yay! Get hype!), and R4L things with Jeanine and Kate I'm booked. Hah. I was hoping I'd get to see a certain someone, but for him to drive two hours to visit for only an hour would be a waste. I'll get to see him this summer though, hopefully.
Anywho, Rock 4 Life is coming up in 3 weeks. Only 3 weeks. It's major crunch time and everyone is so excited. Everything is going to be awesome but the only thing that's a bit of a downfall is our cause. It just doesn't compare to last years "child soldiers" and "child advocacy". I still think we should have done human trafficking... But bleh. Whatever.
Speaking of music, I made Jazz Band. I decided to try out to get away from Orchestra next year. I'm pissed Mr. J didn't want to put me in Chamber because he wants me to "mentor" a freshman. Ugh. Sad thing is, I don't know that I'll take JB even though I got in. Poor Brandon is a little mad I made it and he didn't I think... If I don't take the class, he'll take my spot.
School-wise, I have a 101.1% in history class. That's never happened before. I have a strong suit of science and math, and history is usually brutal for me. However, some how I've pulled a 101.1% out my ass butt and I couldn't be more pleased.
This school year is going by so fast. It's already the last quarter. I can't believe it. There's only... 7 or 8 more weeks left I believe. Hah. I was talking to a friend of mine who's in college now and they're like, "I only have three more weeks of school left :)." I was thinking, "Jerk.... So not fair." But May will go by really fast because it's SOL and exam month. Plus R4L, Busch Gardens trip for orchestra, prom; all that good stuff. I'm hype.
Anyway, you know how when you get back into old bands and types of music after a while, again? Well, I went to look for some old CD's so I could play them in the car because I haven't quite invested in a new stereo system in the old junker. I open all the cases and all of them are there except my favorite one by Bullet For My Valentine. I was so mad. Then I remembered I'd left it in a friend's car almost a year ago. I hope they haven't lost it or something. That'd ruin my day. However, I still have my I See Stars and AttackAttack! ones. So, that's a bonus.


CHECK THIS OUT. It's so hilarious you'll pee your pants. If you can't watch it here, click on the title and it'll take you there.



L M Butler

No comments: