Thursday, April 28, 2011

Get it over with

Spring Break is over. Sadly. It went by way too quickly. It sucked. Towards the end of it though, I went to see my aunt Trish. We passed through Farmville and made a pit stop at LU. It was really nice and pretty swell. Trish's boyfriend brought over his granddaughter and she was just plain adorable. She wouldn't leave me alone though. I like kids, but not when they cling to me and slobber on me like a dog.
Prom is coming up. I just got my ticket today. I'm so excited. I have the sweetest date ever. Hah. My dress is beautiful. However, I have to take it to get it altered next week. I'm too much of a shorty, even with heels. Being 5'4" really has it's disadvantages at times. Daddy offered to pay to get my hair and nails done with the girls, so that's a bonus. I think he's almost more excited than I am... HAH.
In other news, Rock 4 Life is in NINE days! Oh my Lord, I've never been so stressed. Mr. J is being brutal. We had a rehearsal yesterday and he yelled at pretty much everyone and kicked one person out. It's crazy. He's been a grumpy butt here lately. Hopefully after R4L is over, he'll ease up because we have Busch Gardens to look forward to and he doesn't have to worry about graduation.
Speaking of graduation, that's coming up really fast, too. I have even more friends leaving this year who I'm even closer to. Last year was sad but this year is going to be even worse. Then again, some of them will be good to get rid of. A good amount of the seniors this year are annoying as all get out. Sometimes I just want to shove a sock in their mouths.
May is SOL month, or Standards of Learning testing. Personally I refer to it as the Shit-Out-of-Luck test, but they're easy to pass. I feel bad for the suckers that fail it. Taking a final exam is always worse. Seniors have a major advantage though. All they have to do is have a B- or better in a class and they exempt their finals for that class. I wish they gave that to Juniors too, at least. Oh well.
So, I love how when I try to avoid someone, they follow me. Really, punk? Screw off. I really really dislike it when people can't take the hint to go away. It's one thing if it's over text because sometimes that's a bit difficult to comprehend; however, when somebody can't get it in person, they need to be slapped or something. Stupid people annoy me.


Lil' miss Awbrey

L M Butler

No comments: