Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Getting there...

Summer is going by faster and faster every year. This summer, I'm working as a teacher's assistant and it's very interesting. The kids are all so different in just one class, that it's difficult to get used to. All of the kids took the same Pre-Test, and one child scored an 89%, yet the other a 17%. They all have such different personalities that it's crazy. Also within the past week, I've dyed my hair. It's bright and I like it, but it's almost too bright. Oh well, hair grows. And with the whole "love gained, love lost." thing, I'm getting by. I miss him more than anyone could imagine, but sooner or later, I'm going to have to move on. It's hard but I'm trying. If he would talk to me, that'd be great, although he'll barely reply to any of my messages. Maybe once every two-ish weeks if I'm lucky. I hope I'll get to see him atleast one last time before he goes off to Longwood in August. We shall see.


L M Butler

No comments: