Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Simply sensational

I finally went on a nice, week long vacation.  It was a blast!  In the beach house, we had people from my hometown and over seas.  Our party consisted of my aunt Trish and her boyfriend Tim, my mom and I, my uncle Marty, my aunt Vicky and uncle Ed, my aunt Julia and my cousin Sara, my aunt Mags and uncle Danny, and last but not least, Trish and Julia's father Amos.  This was by far the best vacation I've ever had.  I'm so glad I got to meet the 'Brits' my mom and aunt Trish always talk about.  The only bad-sucky part about the trip was that the "Wifi" didn't work at all till the last day we were in the house.  Which means, no connection to the outer world other than the people I was staying with and anyone who worked anywhere we went.  Also, it was a bit shocking that anywhere in Kinnakeet, Rodanthe, or Avon that we went, the people who worked in the shops all had a Russian accent.  Considering Russia is about 5 countries and an ocean away, it's a little on the odd side of the spectrum.  All in all, I had a fantastic time, and I can't wait to go to the United Kingdom next summer. :)

Cheers mates!
L M Butler

No comments: