Thursday, July 8, 2010

A little note happy, are we?

When Zack and I first started dating, we talked almost nonstop.  Then one day, I told Zack I wanted to know what happens in his Physics class.  So he said to me "I'll write you a note babe."  From then on, I wrote him a note every single day.  I promised him, before we broke up, that even when he is in college, I would still write him notes daily.  And up until June 8, 2010, I wrote him a note everyday, full of love and thought.  The notes were about my day, what I'm doing in class, I would ask him how his day was, etc.  Although he only wrote me two notes.  :( bummer, but oh well, I still loved writing them.  Even though we're broken up now, I still find myself writing him notes.  Although the tone of them has changed, the time and love I put into them has not.  People are probably tired of hearing this, but I miss him a lot.  I almost didn't realize how much he really did mean to me until we broke up. :/
Life lesson learned: don't take things for granted, they're more valuable then they seem.

L M Butler

No comments: